[LRflex] Re: Irescolor

  • From: <linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:41:25 +0100

Dear David,

I had problems with the spots...
Actuammy by starting to blow on the hair with a ventilator, I had taken out the
conatct of one spot and forgot this.
So it looked all wrong and on these photos I only used natural light , which I
get from trhe window on the left.

I used high ISO's ....

Later I saw that the spots didn't work, because one wasnot connecte . How
stupid you feel.

But all the B ans W POppy photos were also taken with an even smaller digital
camera and with that natural light from the side....

I'll make a small series later iwth the spots on (to gather opinions about
that)...

Are spots better than natural light... ???Ot it depends.....

I'm eager to get some lessons  ;)

Yours sincerely

Linda