[LRflex] Re: IMGs: A photographer and our subject

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:01:13 -0700

Hmm.  Do all photographers lean forward like that just to get a few cm
closer to their subject?  Maybe she was racked out to the fullest extent of
zoom and needed that little bit for the perfect composition.  I would think
leaning back to compensate for all that front heavy load so you don't fall
forward and plant the lens into the ground.  I'll have to watch others more
carefully from now on to see if this is an anomaly or the status quo.

I like the third shot of the singer.  Was she any good?

Aram