[LRflex] Re: IMG: Semi abstract and colours

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:20:03 +0100

Lovely abstraction Philippe. It amazes me how you can assemble colors and
lines. The choice of your camera is very interesting too for the gear thirsty
guy I am... Are you happy with it? To be honnest, I'm lurking toward it's
successor, a bit far fetched from a Reflex, I reckon but a compact to have for
its retro style. For the flexers who are asking what wine I've been sipping on
tonite, Philippe has used a Fujifilm X10, its successor is a X20 with a sensor
of the technology of the famous X100. Sorry guys if  we are drifting toward the
tools.... I wish that Leica produces such wonderful retro styled camera. I must
have been inoculed a M Serie Virus once in my life.... Bravo Philippe !

#-----------------------------------
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

 From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] IMG: Semi abstract and colours
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 07:36:17 +0100
CC: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Metz/Cold+Sunday+Morning-7262-2.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Metz/Cold+Sunday+Morning-7263-2.jpg.html
Bien cordialement de MetzPhilippe

 One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the
eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE