[LRflex] Re: IMG: Great Egret again

  • From: corperk@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:58:18 -0500

Doug:
        That is a way cool image! I love its graphic effect...
Roberta

On Dec 30, 2007, at 5:09 PM, Douglas Herr wrote:

It's cold (by California standards) and foggy today and the Great Egret I photographed a few weeks ago

http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/ardeidae/greg02.jpg

was patiently waiting for me this morning. Because of the cold he has buried his head under the plumes of his back; his neck is visible folded on the right, and his right wing (also folded) on the left.

http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/ardeidae/greg03.jpg

technical stuff: R8/DMR @ ISO 400, 560mm f/6.8 Telyt-R, UET-R extension tube, shoulder stock & monopod. 1/125 sec @ f/6.8

All comments welcome.

Doug Herr