[LRflex] Re: IMG, Candle Creek Falls in spring

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 12:40:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Richard;
I looked again and I believe that it's due to the print lifting while it was
being scanned. I had placed a book (albeit a light one) on the scanner but it
wasn't enough weight to hold the entire print flat. it was an 11 by 14 and the
scanner bed was 8.5" by 14".
I've hiked to those falls about a hundred times during the last year so I'm
getting to know them.
Thanks for the nice comments.
Dave

________________________________
From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] IMG, Candle Creek Falls in spring

Here is a scan of one of my latest prints.
Film: Delta 100
Developer: Ilfotec DDX
Paper: Ilford MG FB glossy, partial scan of an 11 by 14 print
Camera: Leica M2 with 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH at f 5.6. Camera stabilized with
table
top tripod on a tree (or something).
Enlarger: Leica Focomat V35 with 40mm WA Focotar lens
The print was developed in a rotating tube with constant agitation.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DAVID+SIMMS/CCF+in+spring.jpg.html

Dave, in Clearwater, BC