[LRflex] Re: IMG, Candle Creek Falls in spring

  • From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:04:25 -0700

three David:

I see something different, but elemental:  there appears to be a hemlock or
other similar tree there;  It refuses to remain stock still and is reacting to
air movement, either from a slight breeze, or pressure on the air from the
movement of the (considerable volume of) water coming off the falls or the
updrafts therefrom.

Nature; ya gotta love it.

A very nice photo.

Maybe ASA 400 (i.e.  IlfordIlford XP-2 Super) could have stopped the movement,
but you might not have gotten the subtle gradients.

My point?  I like your photo!

Regards,

Bob

Bob Shaw