[LRflex] Re: I got a new toy today...

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 19:37:04 +0100

Hi Miha,

thanks a change from the R VF is it not?

Pretty and fairly good little camra the G1 is; I haven't yet bought Tim an adaptor, he'd be considering my R lenses as his (wink), maybe for Xmas ?? I know the D Vario won't work well on this, nor the Oly glass I have (pana site says so ...)

Keep us tuned about your choice and satisfaction.
And now you've turned into a digital lister, post pictures more often?

Bien amicalement
Philippe

Le 12 déc. 09 à 21:38, Miha Golobic a écrit :

...the Panasonic Lumix G1 with vario 14-45 & 45-200 lenses (vario sounds familiar, doesn't it?)

The place I have purchased my new camera doesn't stock any Micro FourThirds - Leica R adapters (but does stock the Leica M9 - for those eager to get one as soon as possible ;-)) so I need to shop online. There are several adapters available: Panasonic in too expensive, Novoflex is half the Panasonic price and top quality, but there are much cheaper alternatives attainable as well. I would like to hear your choice.

Thanks!
Miha