[LRflex] I got a new toy today...

  • From: Miha Golobic <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 21:38:18 +0100

...the Panasonic Lumix G1 with vario 14-45 & 45-200 lenses (vario sounds
familiar, doesn't it?)

The place I have purchased my new camera doesn't stock any Micro FourThirds
- Leica R adapters (but does stock the Leica M9 - for those eager to get one
as soon as possible ;-)) so I need to shop online. There are several
adapters available: Panasonic in too expensive, Novoflex is half the
Panasonic price and top quality, but there are much cheaper alternatives
attainable as well. I would like to hear your choice.

Thanks!
Miha