[LRflex] Re: Hong Kong Rugby 7's pictures

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:33:13 -0400

Howard Cummer wrote:
Hello Flexers,
I am recovering today from another Hong Kong Rugby 7's. Please see the folder at:

_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hk+Rugby+7s+2008/?g2_page=1_

_http://tinyurl.com/2ywlng_

The usual action was in the stands, drinking and carrying on, and this year the restrictions on getting on to the pitch challenged several people to avoid the security guards and streak around.
Yes some of those photos are in the folder as well.
C&C welcome as always.
Do enjoy.
Howard
(in humid Hong Kong)
Howard,
I'm just getting to look at these now. I know from bitter experience how hard it is to get photos of several people reacting to each other in a single frame, or the "decisive moment" in sport in hard real time. This group represents an astonishing crop of first class images.
Thanks for sharing the event.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein