[LRflex] Hi Capa Card for the Digilux3

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:53:34 +0200

Hello Flexers,

Yesterday, I went to Montgallet, near Bastille.

Rue Mongallet is known as The Chinese Electronics Street, even a Canadian of
mine made a very good bargain there !

As I'm always using the same SD card on the Digilux, I treated myself with a
Class 10 Transcend 8Gb for the price of 3 pints of Leffe beer at the nearest
Cafe, in other words next to nothing ....

Goggling around told me it is a remarkable SD card with good transfer rates. I
recommend it, it seems to keep the promises on the Digilux 3, as the 2Gb
Transcend did until now.

Of course, I could not resist trying it in the shop, this lady had to push away
the rice cooker to grab the box with the cards :

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070691_dev.jpg

I love those small shops where all is piled up, very competent persons often.

Enjoy !