[LRflex] Re: HAPPY CANADA DAY!! :-)

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:12:46 -0700

Ted,

I send all the best on this glorious, celebratory day to you and all the other Canadians on our list.

My mother had an aunt and at least one cousin, Betty McGrew, who lived in Toronto, and who occasionally visited her family in McComb, Mississippi My dad wrote lurid stories of the American south for the Toronto Star Weekly in the early nineteen-thirties, so my family has some Canadian connections.

All the best,

Bill

On Jun 30, 2008, at 6:05 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

Man you have to love this country Canada even on our national day we're humble about who we are! J So to all the Canadians on list and elsewhere may I wish you a wonderful July 1 2008 and may we enjoy many many more what ever part of this wonderful country you live in or on some other part of Planet Earth!!!
HAPPY CANDA DAY!!!!!!!!
ted