[LRFlex] Re: Guillermo Suttora's Introduction

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:57:49 -0700

At 5/27/2004, wrote:

My name is Guillermo Suttora, living quarters in Neuquen, Patagonia, Argentina.

Thanks, Guillermo, for joining the list of those who have introduced themselves and for joining us here!

Welcome! This certainly *is* becoming an international list! Neuquen sounds like a nice place... do you have room for Rose and I?

Seriously, do you have any of your photos of Argentina posted where we might see them?

Cheers!

David.

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm