[LRflex] For Ted... and everybody else....

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 16:18:19 -0700

Good Afternoon, Ted!

I know you're a big proponent of B&W photography. And I agree, they offer tremendous impact, where colour is often a distraction.

In photos like Douglas' old locomotives, B&W conveys a period look to the shots that just could not be duplicated with colour.

I've had the good fortune to examine many of your 11x14 B&W prints, up close, and I know just how good they are.

But, there are some things that black and white just cannot do...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Fall_Ride.html

Taken this afternoon.  Comments, criticism welcomed, as always.