[LRflex] Re: For Philippe... Fuzzy Logic, Canuck-style.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 13:13:50 -0700

Doug Herr wrote:
David Young wrote:

>Philippe has made some very creative shots in his "fuzzy logic" series...
>
>Whilst hiking along the Cowichan River, about 10 days ago, I managed
>this shot.... and offer it here, in tribute.
>
>http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/FuzzyLogic.htm
>
>The question is, can anyone tell me how it was done?

My first thought was that you deliberately tilted the tripod head during the exposure, but it could also have been an unintentional and undignified foot slipping off the log you were standing on with consequent faceplant and bruised ego (been there, done that).

Dang, but yer good, Doug!

Actually, nothing quite so inelegant as a trip and fall .. but equally silly.

I was walking along the path, back to the car, holding the camera at the end of my swinging arm, when I accidentally hit the shutter button! The rest, as they say, is history!