[LRflex] Re: For Philippe... Fuzzy Logic, Canuck-style.

  • From: wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 13:03:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Philippe has made some very creative shots in his "fuzzy logic" series...
>
>Whilst hiking along the Cowichan River, about 10 days ago, I managed
>this shot.... and offer it here, in tribute.
>
>http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/FuzzyLogic.htm
>
>The question is, can anyone tell me how it was done?

My first thought was that you deliberately tilted the tripod head during the
exposure, but it could also have been an unintentional and undignified foot
slipping off the log you were standing on with consequent faceplant and bruised
ego (been there, done that).

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com