[LRflex] Feather deatil

  • From: Barney Kahn <thekahnman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:39:20 -0700 (PDT)

So Aram... no, I'm not being to hard on digital. Until
I learned more, I'd have been just as disappointed
with the feather detail were the
same shot obtained with my R8 and Kodachrome 25.   I'm
just like any Leica user... I'm looking for
perfection!

David Young

It seems to me that there was more detail of the
feathers on the same type bird with the film shot.  I
think the huge difference is the type of ligting on
the bird itself.  I looked at the differences of the
two and realized that detail would be harder to achive
of the type of ligting that happens to be the one
photographed in the digital form.

Barney