[LRflex] Re: Dodos

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:29:05 -0800

At 12/8/2009, you wrote:
This is a very nice portrait David. I say print it!

Thanks, Miha!

It's a wee bit soft, as shots at ISO3200 usually are, and this is amplified by the use of a noise reduction program (in this case, Neat Image), which always make things a wee bit "softer". Still, when I look at the accutance and grain in film, at that speed, I think it turned out pretty well.

BTW: It prints very nicely, to about 5x7" (12x18cm).

Thanks for taking the time to look, and comment.

David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net