[LRflex] Re: Bluberries...

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:44:40 -0700

David Young showed his wildlife in the woods. ;-)
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Bluberries...

 > I liked the shot, though I must admit I'm more partial to the bear in
> the tree (http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/bear-1.htm) simply because it's
> so rare to see them climb.  (Heck, it's not common to see bears at all -
> they're quite afraid of people - but this month, I've been quite lucky!)
>
> For fun... here's one more shot - just before he ducked under the barbed >
> wire and disappeared.
>
> http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/bear-5.htm<<<

Hi David,
Well for a guy who grew-up a city slicker fella you're getting some
excellent photographs of the wild life in the woods of BC since leaving the
big city. ;-)

It seems you're making good use of the 400mm and "paying for itself" since
becoming a mountain man. ;-)

Keep 'em coming as yer doing great. :-)

ted