[LRflex] Re: Bluberries...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:54:11 -0700

ARNOLD CHONG wrote:

>Hi:
>
>Smashing pix of bear,contrast, sharp focus, color rendition are all 10/10.
>Pleasure to look & no doubt you all had enjoyable time, so did I.

Hi Arnold!

Thank you, kindly, for your gracious words.  :-)

I liked the shot, though I must admit I'm more partial to the bear in
the tree (http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/bear-1.htm) simply because it's
so rare to see them climb.  (Heck, it's not common to see bears at all -
they're quite afraid of people - but this month, I've been quite lucky!)

For fun... here's one more shot - just before he ducked under the barbed
wire and disappeared.

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/bear-5.htm

Thanks for taking the time to look and to comment.

Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Leica Reflex Forum web-page: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm