[LRFlex] Arrival of MayPing.

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:52:49 -0700

On June 2nd, you wrote:

David, Have I told u that I have 2nd baby gal named MayPing. (just named her 1 hrs ago)..hehe

looks like my 90mm Summicron will be busy again....:)

Good Morning, Pang Jin!

Congratulations to both you and Amy! :)

How is Rou Ping adapting to a new baby sister? (Well, I hope!) When you have a chance, please post a photo of MayPing.

Sorry I did not respond earlier, but somehow this note got mis-filed in the mass of emails that were waiting for me.

Anyway, congratulations again. I trust mother and daughter are doing well! :)

Cheers!

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm