[LRflex] Re: Another day at the rodeo...

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Aram Langhans" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 21:48:50 -0700

In a message dated 07/08/2011, Aram Langhans said ...

> That is one great action shot.  Only improvement I could see would to have
> your assistant hop out there with a reflector to fill in the shadow a bit.
> HA.

Yeah...well, I'm a little short on assistants, until Wednesday.

> Aram, who is really bilingual (metric and US)

Like you, Aram, I'm fully bilingual.  I speak both ineptly and profanely!

Thanks for your kind words about the image.  I kinda liked it, too.

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA

Wildlife: www.furnfeather.net
Personal: www.main.furnfeather.net