[LRFlex] Re: An apology.

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:25:31 -0700 (PDT)

Bandwidth was not wasted. Apologies rejected. There are times we are so into a
specific area of photography that we forget some of the fun things we can and
should use our craft for. Nice shots David

David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All:

My apologies for the last post, sent moments ago.

I hit a wrong key during the process of modifying an earlier message, for
LEG/LRFlex list use.  I did not intend to send half the text you saw, nor the
photos (if they come through, which the shouldn't!).

The message virtually sent itself!

Again, my apologies for wasting bandwidth.

David.

David Young,
Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.