[LRflex] Re: A couple of autumnal pictures

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:47:43 +0200

Thanks David,
you seem to be "bearing" up quite well too, all we get in the garden are
frogs and an occasional hedgehog (that looks silly, I'm just imagining a
hedgehog being used like an occasional table). BTW, just how dangerous
are those big brown/black beasties?, I've read that they can be
VERYunpredictable, and that they don't show any indicating signs of when
they're about to get nasty.
cheers
Douglas
At the moment trying out a "Zeinon". I picked up a couple of 50mm
Planars 1,4 and 1,7, a 2,8/135 Sonnar and a Yashica 2,8/24mm at
throw-away prices recently.
So far I think that the 1,7/50 and the 2,8/135 are at least Leica
quality, if not a touch better, the 1,4/50 is fast and very good wide
open. About the Yashica, I'm not sure yet, I haven't got round to doing
some architectural shots with it yet..
The whole lot together for round about €200,