[LRflex] Re: A Rose for Rose

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 07:08:57 +0200

Hi Eric,
thanks for viewing - this was shot with the Marco elmarit 60 on the L 1
(that's 120mmm due to the crop factor) - with an adaptor ring to fit the
4/3  - whence real aperture , but not the 1/1 extension tube referred to
in another post.
The Angies are still there, used for other purposes though, this one for
instance.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/83910-3/PAW19-Pow-wow-in-the-Meadow.jpg>
Thanks again
Yours