Re: patrick

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:07:51 -0700 (PDT)

Wonderful, Steve; not only your great photography but
the story behind it. Thank you for sharing.
And mega congrats on your photo being chosen for the
magazine cover. Renews my faith that there are people
with sense out there (sense enough to recognize your
talent!).
Take care,
Bob

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-84252.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-84253.html

> Leica M7   Noctilux  50mm f1   BW400CN
>
> more later,
>
> thanks for looking,  comments delicious....
>
> Steve

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com