Re: The Crazy World of Photography. :-)

  • From: Bart Peeren <bpeeren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 22:38:43 +0200

I just ordered one.
99P at Amazon UK!
Thanks,
Bart.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 10:06 PM
Subject: The Crazy World of Photography. :-)

Hi gang,
Yesterday I received an early birthday gift. A small photography book, without question the best I have in my 300 plus personal library of photo books and collecting for 50 years! It's a riot! :-) .

"The Crazy World of Photography" not one of us should be without a copy of this incredibly crazy funny series, it's really us and other photo people we can relate to! :-) It's comic cartoons about photographers and photo related people. I've never seen anything to touch in all my years ! :-) good clean funny!

I tried to look at it and eat lunch at the same time.... totally impossible as I damn near choked to death laughing so much. So I gave up eating and just wantonly enjoyed this wonderful comic scenario of cartoons.

You will recognize someone you know illustrated in this publication. :-) maybe even yourself. ;-)

"the Crazy World of Photography"
Published in the UK by Exley Publications ltd. ISBN: 1-85015-078-8

And for the American cousins, it's distributed by:
"Slawson Communications Inc. 165 Vallecitos de Oro, San Marcos CA  92069

My first reaction was everyone on the list has to get a copy of this as it's so dang good and clean photog funny! :-) :-)

ted

PS: No I don't have nor ever have had anything to do with this publication!:-) It's just so damn funny about us as photo people everyone should have a copy. Be careful.... you may wet your pants laughing! ;-)