Studio shot?

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:49:41 -0700

All:

Here is a portrait which, I think, looks like it could pass for a studio portrait. But, it's not.

The chap (name unknown to me) is a member of the "Squirrel Nut Zippers", and was taken, from in front of the stage, with a 200mm + 1.4 converter on the Oly E3, while the subject was playing like mad. Because the AF chose the Violin, rather than the face, it's just a wee bit soft in the face, but I don't think it hurts the shot, too badly.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/SQNZ.htm

Comments, criticism, appreciated, as always.

Cheers!
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA