Re: PAW Additions - Grad Weekend

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:50:21 -0700

Bob Adler wrote:

Though W.C. Fields wisely opined, "Never share a stage
with children or animals," I'll refer you to recent
images just posted in spite of the Doctor's recent
illegal posting.

watch it, there is more where that came from...

Once the grads entered the stadium, I spotted this
business marketing major:
http://www.raflexions.com/paw_05/14marketing_major.htm

and now she is selling herself on the internet... thanks to you...

Finally, my favorite of the weekend. Jed's grandma came to celebrate and the joy of both these kids shines through for me in this shot: http://www.raflexions.com/paw_05/16jed_and_grandma.htm

yes, a nice memory shot...

All taken with M7, 50 Summilux and TriX. Thanks for looking. Please note no dogs or young children: take note of what fair play is, Doctor! Bob

I am a generation before you Bob... so the graduations are a fait accompli, now its grandkids, puppies,

or would you prefer some medical ICU or maybe OR shots? (from the other part of my life).

:-)

Steve