PAW Additions - Grad Weekend

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Enthusiasts Group <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:12:45 -0700 (PDT)

Though W.C. Fields wisely opined, "Never share a stage
with children or animals," I'll refer you to recent
images just posted in spite of the Doctor's recent
illegal posting.

This past weekend we attended our son's graduation in
Tacoma, WA. One of the treats of the weekend was
having brunch at the Southern Kitchen. This restaurant
has kept my son from starving over the past four years
and we all finally got to experience it for ourselves.
It was absolutely some of the best dining we've had,
bar none. Here's a shot of Jed with the owner, Lisa.
She treated us like royalty which reflects the nice
friendship she has with Jed:
http://www.raflexions.com/paw_05/13jed_and_lisa_adj.htm

Once the grads entered the stadium, I spotted this
business marketing major:
http://www.raflexions.com/paw_05/14marketing_major.htm

We got there pretty early, so what is a 15 year old to
do while waiting in the cold, wet weather?
http://www.raflexions.com/paw_05/15texting.htm

Finally, my favorite of the weekend. Jed's grandma
came to celebrate and the joy of both these kids
shines through for me in this shot:
http://www.raflexions.com/paw_05/16jed_and_grandma.htm

All taken with M7, 50 Summilux and TriX.

If you'd like to see the digi shots of the weekend,
their posted in this secret spot:
http://wwww.raflexions.com/ups_grad

Thanks for looking. Please note no dogs or young
children: take note of what fair play is, Doctor!
Bob

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com