Re: One hour before "I Do"

  • From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:33:48 -0500

I have no idea what she was saying. I started shooting a few frames before this one, he said "cool, a Leica". We went from there. This was my favorite since it's the least "posed" looking shot.

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Bohrer"
Subject: Re: One hour before "I Do"

Chris:
I really like the 'old photo' toning and look.

The groom's being talked down / reassured by his bride??

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com

At 01:57 PM 1/17/2007, you wrote: