Re: Nathan's PAW 29: Garden and work

  • From: "Venture Coy" <vlc-art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:08:13 -0600

Thanks for sharing a slice of your life again.
I really enjoyed the bridge shot.
The first time I was drawn to your photography was when I saw the 6x6 Rollei photos on your site. Do you ever use medium format anymore? Or, are you mainly shooting the digital, with of course Leica glass.
I don't hear any on the list talking lately about the digital back for R8-R9. Surely the cost will make this product so limited for use that it will not succeed.

Venture Coy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Wajsman" <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>