Re: Nathan's PAW 27: Rain [OT]

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:08:39 -0500

Since I sell helmets and bicycles for that matter, I used to love the Bell Helmet marketing slogan a few years ago. "If you have a brain, you'd protect it" Maybe not the most PC but it got a chuckle from some. The customers I seem to have the most problem with selling a helmet to are lawyers. They tell me they know how to fall to protect their head. ;-)

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brick" <jim@xxxxxxxxx>