Re: Nathan's PAW 20: Nature, human and otherwise

  • From: Harrison McClary <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nathan Wajsman <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 20:10:13 -0500

On Monday, May 23, 2005, 4:16:30 PM, Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

NW> First, a snap from the Bloemenmarkt (Flower Market) in Amsterdam. I
NW> guess the flowers inspired romantic thoughts in this couple:
NW> http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_20.jpg

Nathan,

This particular image I love!  I love the expression of the guy on the
right and the way he is looking at the kissing couple...it is just so
funny!

As always your photos are very good...always worth looking at.  I
love the way you make these places look so inviting.

The pond shot has such a nice mood...really well done, as is the water
on the grass.
--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography