Re: My second book

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:35:11 -0700

On Jun 13, 2008, at 3:25 PM, BOB KISS wrote:

DEAR NATHAN,
Congrats! From what I saw the book looks good. I only wish the preview showed more pages with photos and fewer pages of mostly black ink with a few reverse copy words on them.
                        CHEERS!
                                    BOB

geeze Bob... have a heart... the preview shows 11 of the 55 images in the book...

and Nathan's images and layout look wonderful to me,

Steve