My second book

  • From: Nathan <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, olympus@xxxxxxxxxx, Picture a Day discussion group <pad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:05:00 +0200

Those on the LUG and LEG will be familiar with my Seville photography from 2003-2004. I have now collected 55 of the images in a new book:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/257878

Having just received my copy today, I am pretty happy with the printing. The book is all B&W, all Leica (CL) and all film (mostly Tri-X and Neopan 1600). So the images are not exactly as sharp and luminous as the work we see from Graham, but I think that the content makes up for it--at least it seemed to be the case when I showed those images on the web. In any event, you can look at the PDF preview and make up your own mind, although I must say that the actual book looks A LOT better than the preview.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain