Re: More kids

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:47:15 -0700

stay away Bob...this could get down and dirty. :-)  Steve

On Jul 14, 2005, at 8:17 PM, Bob Adler wrote:

Oh my; I'm not gettin' anywhere near this battle of
the beauties!!
Beautiful, Ted!
Bob

--- Ted Bayer <tedbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, Steve, since we haven't seen more than two or
three e-mails in the past
36 hours, I will post a couple of my great
granddaughter Hailey just for
fun.

It's been so quiet.  Maybe we can stimulate a little
action on the Leica
lists.

Here goes:

http://www.tedbayer.com/Hailey/