Re: More kids

  • From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:34:39 -0700

;-)

Thanks, Steve.

Ted
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: More kids

wonderful family shots Ted...

On Jul 15, 2005, at 4:03 PM, Ted Bayer wrote:

Hi Steve:

Yes - and it's fun. I have two great grandkids - Hailey just had her first birthday:

http://www.tedbayer.com/Hailey's_First_Birthday/pages/image012.html

a classic !! :-)

And here is Samuel with his mom, and his dad smiling at them - Samuel is now 7 months:

http://www.tedbayer.com/Hailey's_First_Birthday/pages/image015.html

My wife decided I should get into the act, so here I am with Samuel.

http://www.tedbayer.com/Hailey's_First_Birthday/pages/image017.html

c'mon you are not 74 :-) Steve

If there was ever a reason to own a camera, this is it. ;-)

When I got married I didn't think I would live long enough to have great grandchildren, but I've been blessed with a good set of genes so I'm hanging in there - I'll be 74 next month.

I hope I'm not boring everyone with this series, but it's so quiet on the lists right now I don't think anyone will mind. I'm having fun. I hope others will join in, too.

Take care,