Re: Macro Comparison Leica v. Yashica

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <douglasmsharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:33:21 +0200

Yes I will Feli, have you sent them off already (wrote he, grinning)
Seriously though I think I will have to try the 60mm to see how the Yashica holds up against it.
Does any one out there have a Canon 20D and
the Leica 60mm macro? It would be interesting to run a comparison on a
commonplace object, a coin or similar. I'll use the Yashica macro and then we can see what comes out of it.

cheers Douglas

feli2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

If you really
want to see what a Leica Macro can do try a 2.8/60 or the 2.8/100 APO.
;-)

feli