Re: Kid pictures - Don't they grow!!

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <douglasmsharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 01:09:36 +0200

Must be an Australian rider (grin)
The obvious evolution is:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dm-sharp/image-83870.html
How to get out of a traffic jam.

Love the LM at 22 months picture, our son used to point in exactly the same way - with the same facial expression too. Funny thing is he never actually seemed to be pointing AT anything in particular, at least not anything that we could perceive.
Douglas

PS but who am I to complain at our son and his dangerous sports, at his age I started crawling around underground in caves and disused mine workings - it was a pleasant, and harmless, change from playing Rugby.

lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yes, they do just get crazier: http://tinyurl.com/dc7ze , Big Jump contest at 2005 Sea Otter Classic
http://tinyurl.com/awenp, number one at 22 months