Re: IMG: Christmas chores - aftermath

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 13:36:18 +0100

Hi Jim,

we like it that way - though it collects a lot of dust - it's a bit like living in a museum.:-)

Hope you have a tremor-free Christmas. We had a 3.4 wobble in southern Germany only a couple of days ago, only enough to rattle the window panes, and the UK had one of the same strength, too.

Seasons greetings
Douglas

On 25.12.2010 03:31, Jim Brick wrote:
This is a great scene and picture, but far from a reality here in California, where the earth shakes with regularity... All of the nicknacks and cutesy things would eventually have a come-to-jesus meeting with the floor... :-)

Jim

On Dec 24, 2010, at 12:01 PM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

Time to relax - and the Christmas Tree:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Food+and+drink/_MG_1895-2.jpg.html

begin:vcard
fn:Douglas M. Sharp
n:Sharp;Douglas M.
org:30629 Hannover, Germany;Annette-Kolb-Strasse 29
email;internet:Douglas.Sharp@xxxxxx
title:G2E Translations
tel;work:0049 0511 9585565
version:2.1