Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Mark Bohrer <markbohrer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 11:57:45 -0700

Sonny:
I love the tack-sharp red flower and green plant with slightly-unsharp
repetitive flower against blurred, darkish background - great
com,position. The 3D effect makes the sharp flower and plant jump off
the screen, as if I could almost reach out and touch or smell them.

Very nice.

Mark Bohrer
Active Light Photography
www.activelightphotography.com
Any Product. Any Location. Your Story.

Sonny Carter wrote:
It's that time of year between the Spring and Summer flowers, but with a little looking there's always something to see.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_may_7_2010.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny