Re: Friday Flowers

  • From: SonC@xxxxxxx
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:52:38 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/2005 1:43:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
vlc-art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>>>Have all your flower postings  been with the digital?

Almost all of my Friday flowers are shot with  digital,  Mainly for the macro
ability of the lens, though I am now  shooting with a 28mm prime most of the
time.

>>>Is it me or do I  notice that when I should digital, shadows seem to have
more >>>light  in them?

I think this is possible, but If you shoot lower contrast film, you  should
have similar results.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com