FS - Wildlife photographs.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 18:21:16 -0700

As many of you know, I have a number of my wildlife photographs available as framed, limited edition, prints.

These are true photographic (not inkjet) prints Each one is signed and numbered, tastefully matted and then mounted in a simple, yet elegant, 11x14", black frame, using 100% acid free materials. If you've checked the price of framing, these days, you'll know that this is a real bargain; possible only because I do all the framing myself.

These prints make ideal Christmas gifts for anyone interested in nature or photography and all the available photographs can be seen at: www.telyt.com

However, Christmas mailing deadlines are fast approaching - a link to the various deadlines around the world, can be found on the main page of my site.

Thanks for reading!
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA