Re: Christmas in The Land of Enchantment

  • From: Mark Bohrer <markbohrer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 13:17:50 -0800

Gary:
Thanks for posting these.

They make me wish I was walking with my wife and dog at Petroglyph National Monument, or enjoying lunch at the Gold Street Cafe, or dinner at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. We do have electric farolitos and chili lights out in front here in California, but it's not the same...

Were you staying near Los Cerillos? Those ristras on either side of the Casa Web doorway are beautiful. And the other interior and exterior shots - pretty place!

Reminds me a little of La Posada de Taos, when my friend Sue Smoot was running it.

We bought wedding rings from a shop on the Old Town Albuquerque plaza, and got married in the restored Great Kiva at Aztec Ruins National Monument last year (2009).

Do you live out there?

Mark

Mark Bohrer
Active Light Photography
www.activelightphotography.com
Any Product. Any Location. Your Story.

On 12/31/2010 11:16 AM, Gary Dalton wrote:

http://filmuser3.smugmug.com/Other/Christmas-in-New-Mexico/15272418_yuUQL