A New Gallery

  • From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LEG" <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:36:01 -0700

Hi Folks:

For a long while I have not posted any photos. I wasn't using the Leica that much and didn't post many new images on Leica-Gallery.net. I'm taking down some of those folders. May add new ones later.

I would like to share my photos with you so I've opened a new album - some Leica and also non-Leica images. I've asked and been told it's OK to do so. To get started, I've put up a few old photos and some new ones. If you care to look, you will find them here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/A-Beginning

Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks,

Ted in Olalla