[leasbirds] White River Lake CBC - Last Announcement

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx>, "Martin, Colleen" <colleen.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:58:42 -0600

Greetings All:

The White River Lake CBC will be held on 3 January 2015.  We meet up at the
White River Lake Marina at 7:30, bird until 5:00, and then have a hot
supper and countdown at the marina restaurant.  I have enough team leaders
but could really use a few more counters.  Currently I have:

Team 1 - The Eastern Edge - Anthony Hewetson, Ellen Hildebrandt.

Team 2 - The Great North Woods - Rich Kostecke.

Team 3 - The Lake, East Side - Phillip Kite, Colleen Martin, Gerardo
Sandoval

Team 4 - The Lake, West Side - Rob Lee Manuel De Leon, Doug Aldridge

Team 5 - The Western Edge - Justin Bosler

If you are interested in participating, let me know via e-mail at
fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx or by phone at 806-252-1213.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock