LANUG Volunteers Needed!!!

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:06:30 -0500

Hello LANUG Members,

Anyone who is interested in helping the User Group strive please let me
know. In the near future before November I want to have a meeting with those
interested in helping the user group. I have become very busy in my career
and do not have the time to handle everything anymore. I will still be
deeply involved in the User Group and keep my present role. I just want to
get those interested up to speed and helping continue to grow our community.

Also if there is anything you don't like about the User Group please let me
know as well. We can't address issues we are unaware of.

Here is a list of some of the responsibilities:

   - Speakers Relations
   - Sponsor Relations
   - Membership
   - Web Site Management
   - Location/Resources
   - Newsletters

So if you are interested in helping in anyway please let me know so we can
have a lunch time or evening meeting amongst our-selves. I have also
included a email thread with details about a User Group Leadership Summit.
This Summit allows you to meet and talk amongst your peers about running a
User Group. As well as learn ways to help your User Group.

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos

Twitter: @rduclos
Lower AL .NET User Group - President
Pensacola SQL Server User Group - Event Coordinator
SharePoint Mobile, AL - Co-Founder