Fwd: Gulf Coast .NET User Group Newsletter - July 2011

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 16:26:50 -0500

FYI, Not sure which of the LANUG members already receive the emails from the
Fort Walton group. Thought you would like to know they will be having a
Windows Phone 7 Garage. LANUG is planning for one as well, just don't have
the logistics yet.

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos

Twitter: @rduclos <http://twitter.com/rduclos>
About Me: http://about.me/rduclos
Lower AL .NET User Group - President
Pensacola SQL Server User Group - Event Coordinator
SharePoint Mobile, AL - Co-Founder

*Date: * 7/21/2011
*Location: Bit-Wizards*
*Agenda: * Introduction to jQuery
*Speaker: * Mike Whalen

Attendance is *FREE* and all attendees will receive a *complimentary copy of
CodeSmith Generator Professional.*

Our meetings are held quarterly at directions for the meeting location can
be found here <http://fivecaster.com/em/link.php?M=127&N=367&L=53&F=H>.
  [image: Sponsors]  <http://fivecaster.com/em/link.php?M=127&N=367&L=100&F=H>
<http://fivecaster.com/em/link.php?M=127&N=367&L=41&F=H>
<http://fivecaster.com/em/link.php?M=127&N=367&L=67&F=H>