[LandXML] Voting period to ratify LandXML-1.1 July 8, 200 draft

  • From: "Nathan Crews" <nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:54:41 -0600

We are now entering the voting period to vote "yes" or "No" to finalize and
accept LandXML-1.2 as our newest standard.

Please respond directly to this email message to cast your "yes" or "no"
vote.

Votes must be received by July 30, 2008. The Results will be posted on July
31, 2008 on the LandXML.org web site.

Draft dated July 8, 2008 at
http://www.landxml.org/schema/LandXML-1.2/LandXML-1.2.xsd
Details in the http://www.landxml.org/schema/LandXML-1.2/Cumulative
<http://www.landxml.org/schema/LandXML-1.2/Cumulative%20LandXML-1.2%20Change
s.doc>  LandXML-1.2 Changes.doc
Schema Diagram Documentation at
http://www.landxml.org/schema/LandXML-1.2/documentation/LandXML-1.2Doc.html

Key changes in this final draft

.         Allow Feature data to be associated with any LandXML point.

.         Many survey data changes, fixes and additions.

.         Added optimization TIN face breakline attribute "b" added to <F>
element.

.         Added "both" value to enumeration PipeFlowType to indicate invert
flow direction for structures.

.         Renamed <CGPoint> attribute EllipsoidElev attribute to
EllipsoidHeight.

Again details for each change are in the
http://www.landxml.org/schema/LandXML-1.2/Cumulative
<http://www.landxml.org/schema/LandXML-1.2/Cumulative%20LandXML-1.2%20Change
s.doc>  LandXML-1.2 Changes.doc.

Best Regards,