[ktvt] Fw: [JAWS-Users] Some new sapi5 voices that work with JFW

  • From: "Thao Vy" <missyguide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:55:43 -0500

-----Original Message----- From: Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 12:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Some new sapi5 voices that work with JFW

company is called Ivona at Ivona.com. Se links below to check out.

Prateek

Try the world's most natural Text-To-Speech voices at www.ivona.com

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else,
please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know.
Thank you.
IVO Software Sp. z o.o., Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451 Gdynia, Polska,
NIP: 586-212-80-60, KRS: 0000211231,
Kapitał zakładowy 452 000 PLN, Sąd Rejonowy Gdańsk Północ w Gdańsku,
VIII Wydział Gospodarczy KRS.

W dniu 19/01/2011 17:37, Dujari, Prateek pisze:
Ok great. I got bit lost on your web page to find the voices that will work with JAWS. Would u pl send me the direct URL to learn about the voices that work with JAWS independently, the synthesizer type with the links to test them and download/buy them?

Second I should have asked this in my earlier email but pl reconfirm the voices will work with JAWS on my PC even if I don't install your text reader or any other Ivona software.

Third, how many PC's can I install the voices in parallel when I purchase them?

Prateek